overgrown skull & linear creatures - print designs


These are the illustrations I made for the new sticker-series in collaboration with Uman Shop. This time it was an "artist series", so my imagination was left running wild. Therefore I thought of making a smooth transition from my cute little critters into full-grown creatures. In my opinion, these are the best ones I've made so far. 

I've divided this post, so you don't have to scroll to boredom. So stay tuned, the stickers are up next! In the meantime, you can find out how to get your sticker-pack here.

Floral Skull illustration | fine-line markers on paper - A4


Mechanical Bird illustration | fine-line markers on paper - A5


Dissected Monster illustration | fine-line pen & marker on paper - A5

 
Flamingo-headed Monster illustration | fine-line pen & marker on paper - A5


Deer Monster illustration | fine-line pen & marker on paper - A5


Harlequin Monster illustration | fine-line pen & marker on paper - A5


Skeleton board illustration | fine-line pen & marker on paper - A5





Comments

Popular Posts